Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Very First Hello

Hello bloggers, my name is Kendra. I just wanted to tell a little about our life. I am 22 and come Sept 22 I will be married 3 years to a wonderful man named Sam Hill. He is 22 as well and we both have the holyghost. I will have the holyghost 11 years in June and he will have it 4 years in June (I think) As you can tell I haven't learned everything about him just yet. We live in our own home in Skyline and we both go to church at Hytop Holiness Church. Sam has recently became an Assistant Mananger at Publix and I've recently started a WONDERFUL job at Spine & Neuro Center. We don't have any children at this time, just enjoying our time together.. I've heard that's a good thing.. hope so cause my list of friends are slowly becoming all mothers.. but I can live through their kids for now.. Well until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment