Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finally 2morw is Friday

I am so glad 2morw is Friday, it seems like this week has been a really LONG week. So Sam took our no MY car for an estimate today and the piece of scrap metal that flew off some guys truck was over $700 worth of damage and we called the guy to let him know and GUESS WHAT???? Yep you got it he isn't answering nor is he returning our calls.. GRRR this is what I get for letting my husband drive my car! Actually he didn't ask but I guess that's how husbands are.. lol but at the end of the day I love him..

So church was 2nite and Bro Totchie wasn't even there, him and Sis Wanda and little Maddux is enjoying FL weather.. Linz and Kyla will be joining them 2morw.. wish I was :) I hope they have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment