Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FINALLY back to NORMAL

So finally everything @ the Hill resident is back to normal, Sam made it back home from his business trip safe and sound.. I had to come back home from my mom's (so probably no more spoiling) like I said back to normal.. lol

So we got Animal Services called on us Friday night while we were eating at Longhorn, because we left Maggie in the car while we went and ate. It was crazy they said they had went to every table asking about the animal however of course they didn't come to ours so luckily we didnt get a ticket for it otherwise I would've probably said take her.. As you can tell I am not a very good "puppy" mother..

So I started by diet yesterday and I drank water like crazy and actually went walking and believe it or not the scales said I'd lost 3 lbs this morning so WOOHOO.. hello skinny Kendra HOPEFULLY before revival..

1 comment:

  1. LOL girl, I had my new puppy in the car yesterday too (windows cracked, it was cool) while I went in the hospital to see Granny Lois, and the whole time I was worried someone would call them on me! HA!

    ReplyDelete