Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2

Yes I know it's been a long time since I have posted last, well a few days anyways. So I've been staying at mom's this week since Sam is away on business in TN. The first night wasn't all that great because I cried I didn't like sleeping by myself.. however last nite went good cause I slept good.. Mom still spoils me which makes it like a vacation, no dishes, no cooking, no laundry (well I did a little but mom ironed them) I think Sam is enjoying his time off as well.. he gets to eat whatever he wants for supper and they pay him back.. :) So he got Chili's last night while I got a corndog.. BUT we are going out with my buddy Alicia 2nite so I am so excited I finally get to see her house and we are hopefully getting mexician... yummy :-)

So an update on the guy that hit my car with a piece of scrap metal, so we have called him 4 times and he wouldn't answer we would have to leave messages, and so I called him on a different # last nite & imagine how he answered this time.. so he said he wanted me to mail the estimate isn't that weird? However I had it go certified so I'd have proof he got it.. maybe he won't cause to much trouble out of this especially cause it is his fault!

No comments:

Post a Comment