Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Always thankful for daily miracles

I am so thankful, yes truly thankful that the lord performs miracles everyday like he does. I was in need of one Sunday morning before I was even out of bed and didn't even know it. Sam had to be at work Sunday morning at 6 and he leaves around 5 he'd already came & told me bye and everything & the next thing I know my bedroom light is coming on & it's Sam saying he is about to loose it and I can tell he is upset. He had only got maybe 2-3 miles down the road from our house & had a bad wreck, he hit a deer..his air bag deployed and everything. The miracle being that he usually ALWAYS takes my car to work over the weekends since I don't work and it gets better gas milage but for some reason (the lord only knew) he took his truck Sunday morning and Sam said if he would've took the car it would've been alot worse, the deer probably would've broke the windshield, so I am very thankful cause Sam walked away with not a scratch on him and very little soreness, I am just thankful cause we can fix/replace the truck but we can't Sam... once again my God is so wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment